Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Fun pictures!

Several months ago I ordered a set of Macro Lens filters.  I was SOOOOOO excited when they finally came in, but did I have time to play around with them? Not really.

When Abby and I got home for Easter weekend early Friday afternoon, I took the opportunity to go outside and play around with these filters annnnnd Manual focus.  Oh yes, did you know I'd been working on that for a while?  I started out taking pictures of Mom's flowers, but then I wanted to take some pictures of my ring (because I really hadn't taken "good" pictures of it!) and other jewelry as well.
Hope you enjoy! - Let me know what you think!


This next one is pretty much my favorite!!!




I think this one is pretty neat too!!


I'm slightly in love with this picture..







This is one of the charms on my Matt & Mallory charm bracelet...

..sitting on top of my bracelet..

And, one last pic before the sun was really gone..

No comments: