Wednesday, December 12, 2012

25 Days of Christmas: Day 12

In honor of 12-12-12, today's movie is The Polar Express!!!!

Confused? Yeah, that's because there's no real connection at all.  I have nothing special to say about today's date for this post, haha.

I just think this is one of the cutest movies ever!  I remember the first time I went to see it.  Auntie Sherrie took Abby, Brooke and me to see it at the IMAX Theater in the Science Museum.  It was crazy awesome to see on such a huge screen!  I remember one part at the end, you see all of the elves at the North Pole, and seriously, the scene kept zooming out to get a bird's eye view and all you saw was red specs EVERYWHERE! Haha.  I remember laughing with Brooke and Abby about it while we were in the theater and we kept pointing out, "oh, look! ANOTHER one!" haha.

I love the songs that are included in the movie.  The song "When Christmas Comes to Town" is sung while on The Polar Express and I just think the little boy is so cute when he sings it, ha.  The main "Polar Express" song is also quite catchy, and, I've been known to sing the Hot Chocolate song everyone once in a while, right Matt? :)

I'm also hoping to get a copy of the book this year.  Hopefully I can find it on sale after Christmas...with a bell included!

Finally, here are a few pictures from the movie for you to enjoy!

No comments: