Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Christmas at The Jefferson

This past Saturday, Matt and I did one of my favorite things to do at Christmastime: go see all of the decorations at The Jefferson! Seriously, you can go see it every year, and each time be just as blown away by the beauty as you were the last time! 

While we were sitting down for a little bit right by the big tree, I told Matt that I could really just sit there all day looking at the decorations! Gorgeous!

And, it's always a plus to hear Christmas music! I still miss being able to switch over to Lite98 at any time and be able to hear Christmas songs (but, not to worry, I have plenty of Christmas CDs to get me through the rest of the year ;).

They even have someone playing the piano down in the lobby...so it's nice and relaxing!

Also, each year there is a huge gingerbread creation, made entirely of gingerbread and all kinds of sweet treats.  This year, it was a gingerbread train!! I had been hearing about throughout December, so finally getting to see it was awesome! Be sure to read everything that was included to make the whole thing!

Anyway, hope you enjoy some of the pics....and Thanks Abby for letting me borrow your camera!!



I know this next picture is kinda blurry, but I had to share it...I sat down on the sofa right in front of the chair, and when I looked up, I had to laugh because this nutcracker was hanging upside down!! Rough Christmas, I guess!


No comments: