Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Check it Out!

Since it has been exactly a week since I started working on a new project, I thought it would be time to share the progress. I don't exactly remember when the idea clicked into my head; it just kind of happened. You know, one of those things. Are you ready to know what??

I made a website!! And it's so funny because my Aunt Diane just announced her new website too!! : Purple Chair Photography. So be sure to check that out too!!

Some time ago the thought of making a website had popped into mind, but I just never went anywhere with it. I thought it would be a waste of time. But last week, something just told me to go ahead and make one!

And funny enough, four days after making it, I had someone ask me to do their Senior Pictures! I don't think that was just a coincidence (and my grandma, "Ganny" always has great stories about coincidences!!), I think it was a God thing in the works, when I randomly got the idea to actually make a site.

So, anyway, here is the link for you!

Mallory Pendleton Photography

It's still a work in progress so keep checking back!

1 comment:

Nina Diane said...

LOVE your site...now link it up on Facebook! When I did that, I started booking sessions. Good luck....I'm so proud of your work, it looks great!