Wednesday, April 20, 2011
-woke up at 7:45.
-had my usual omelet for breakfast. filled up my tumbler with sweet tea on my way to class.
-walked 5 minutes to one class.
-completed my oral exam and felt great about it.
-watched last night's episode of biggest loser on hulu.
-had one more class and got out 20 minutes early.
-laid in my room doing absolutely nothing but watching tv.
-ate dinner in my room while I cleaned.
-did a trail mix program for theme week with Emily.
-will drink a glass of milk before bed.
-will go to bed between 12:30 and 1.
One month from today I...
-may very well have to wake up at 5:45 depending on my internship shift of the day.
-will not have the luxury of having someone whip up an omlet for me. a bowl of cereal will do.
-will drive 20-30 minutes to arrive at the hospital.
-will take blood pressures. lots of them.
-will work along side therapists.
-will work with nurses.
-will [hopefully] watch open heart surgeries (yes, i'm very excited about this...)
-will enjoy / hate working with older people.
-will laugh if I work with the patients I met the day of my interview.
-will be lucky if I get the chance to catch up on my shows by watching online.
-will enjoy momma's cooking for dinner.
-will write a journal entry about my day interning.
-will hopefully get to bed before 11. I'll need it.
Monday, April 18, 2011
So since I came back on Sunday and the Help Desk was closed, I had to wait until this morning to get internet back! But it all worked out, because it made me sit down and back up more of my pictures and stuff. I feel like I should have a lot to write about, but I really can't think of too much to write paragraphs about, so I'll just write a few bullet points of things that have happened lately:
- Spring Weekend. And Oozeball. And President Finnegan breaking in the Oozeball pit with the Ambassadors.
- Ambassador Pass-Downs. I got several passdowns from our graduating seniors. I'm very excited that they thought of me to passdown some of their memories to.
- My sister's Senior Prom was this past weekend. I can't believe that school dances are a thing of the past for the Pendleton girls now! Sad.
- I have terribly missed blogging. I'll have thought of things to write about, but realize I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER TO USE. :(
- Which also means I got behind on blog stalking. I tried to use the internet on my phone, but since most all of the blogs I read have tons of pictures on them, it took too long for the sites to load. And I was not patient with my phone...
- My dog looks NORMAL. For those of you who don't know, my dog has been sick for years. One of the medicines that we had to start giving him made him lose hair, made his hair get light colored and coarse and he couldn't keep anything down. Well, I believe in October, we stopped giving him the medicine. Since then, his hair is grown back thicker, softer and his normal dark brown color! He has also gained weight back! It's so crazy looking. When Matt and I got home Saturday morning, we were just like, "Oh my gosh, Chestnut!!" haha. I love my puppy :) (he's not really a puppy; he's eleven)
That's it for now!
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Last night I was on Back-up. For the first time since I don't know when I barely had any work to do! I had to finish a worksheet that was due today, but those last two questions took me I think 7 seven minutes to complete. I don't know who the first person was who introduced me to the website StumbleUpon, but I love them and hate them at the same time. I love them because this website is awesome! You check categories off that are your favorite (art, music, cooking, movies, etc.). These are your interests. Then you simply click "Stumble." Then a random website will come up that falls under one of your interests. If you like what you see, great. If not, click "Stumble" again and I completely different page will come up. I hate the person who showed me this because I spent over an hour and a half Stumbling last night at the desk!! haha. One of my Stumbles was this list, and I thought it was too good not to share!
And for those of you who may be wondering, I watched Christmas with the Kranks and National Treasure 2 :)
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
01. Favorite Disney Channel Male Star I would have to say that my favorite Disney Channel Male Star is David Henrie. He currently plays as Justin Russo on the show Wizards of Waverly Place, which I may or may not try to stay up until 1 some nights just so that show is on while I fall asleep. haha. What many people either don't know or don't remember, is that he first had a role on the old Disney Channel show That's So Raven (funny show, fyi). But most people mainly know him as Justin on Wizards.And from Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie And I know this picture is blurry, but I loved it so much. This is from when the Wizards... cast won an Emmy for Outstanding Children's Program. (Can't they just call it Outstanding Program? I'm not a child and I think it's outstanding.....)