Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Disney Channel 30 Day Challenge

First of all, I want to point out that this 30 Day Challenge will not be done 30 days in a row, and maybe not even 30 blog posts in a row. I'm sure I'll have other topics to blog about in the next 30 days. Actually, I know I will. Also, if I'm feeling really motivated, I may even do a couple of the 30 Day Challenge posts within one day! Just to point out those few things....now, here's the first post!

01. Favorite Disney Channel Male Star I would have to say that my favorite Disney Channel Male Star is David Henrie. He currently plays as Justin Russo on the show Wizards of Waverly Place, which I may or may not try to stay up until 1 some nights just so that show is on while I fall asleep. haha. What many people either don't know or don't remember, is that he first had a role on the old Disney Channel show That's So Raven (funny show, fyi). But most people mainly know him as Justin on Wizards.

And from Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie And I know this picture is blurry, but I loved it so much. This is from when the Wizards... cast won an Emmy for Outstanding Children's Program. (Can't they just call it Outstanding Program? I'm not a child and I think it's outstanding.....)

No comments: