Monday, April 18, 2011

I'M BACK!!!

So, it took ten days from the first day I realized my computer had a virus to get my computer working again. After getting my computer fixed, I found out that I actually had three viruses on it! Lame. What was even worse was that this past Friday night, Matt brought his computer to my room so I could print a few things, and his computer got the same virus. Good thing we were leaving the next morning to go home and get my computer fixed anyway... Then, of course, when I got back to school, I remember that the Help Desk took me off the Longwood network while I had the Malware so that I wouldn't get it on anyone else's computer.


So since I came back on Sunday and the Help Desk was closed, I had to wait until this morning to get internet back! But it all worked out, because it made me sit down and back up more of my pictures and stuff. I feel like I should have a lot to write about, but I really can't think of too much to write paragraphs about, so I'll just write a few bullet points of things that have happened lately:

  • Spring Weekend. And Oozeball. And President Finnegan breaking in the Oozeball pit with the Ambassadors.

  • Ambassador Pass-Downs. I got several passdowns from our graduating seniors. I'm very excited that they thought of me to passdown some of their memories to.

  • My sister's Senior Prom was this past weekend. I can't believe that school dances are a thing of the past for the Pendleton girls now! Sad.

  • I have terribly missed blogging. I'll have thought of things to write about, but realize I DON'T HAVE A COMPUTER TO USE. :(

  • Which also means I got behind on blog stalking. I tried to use the internet on my phone, but since most all of the blogs I read have tons of pictures on them, it took too long for the sites to load. And I was not patient with my phone...

  • My dog looks NORMAL. For those of you who don't know, my dog has been sick for years. One of the medicines that we had to start giving him made him lose hair, made his hair get light colored and coarse and he couldn't keep anything down. Well, I believe in October, we stopped giving him the medicine. Since then, his hair is grown back thicker, softer and his normal dark brown color! He has also gained weight back! It's so crazy looking. When Matt and I got home Saturday morning, we were just like, "Oh my gosh, Chestnut!!" haha. I love my puppy :) (he's not really a puppy; he's eleven)

That's it for now!

No comments: