Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Christmas? What?

This post is WAY overdue. Today is May 2nd. These pictures are from March 11th. Fail.

Over Spring Break, Matt and I went to Yorktown Beach (love it there!!). On the way back home, we went to the Yankee Candle Factory, mainly because I wanted to see some Christmas :) But Matt did have fun...when we got to the toy/candy "stores" inside the big store! haha.


Here's a picture of me on the bridge in the Christmas section. I know it's dark, but you can see the Christmas lights and the "stars." They have fake snow falling every 5 minutes in the Christmas part. I don't remember if it was actually falling during this picture or not...

My Dad has a huge Christmas village set up that he does, so our family is always looking at village shops, houses and decorations to see what we can add!! Here a few favorites...




And then we even signed up for the Naughty and Nice lists! (I was going to put Matt under Nice too, but he said put him under Naughty. Guess who's getting coal this year....)



Merry Christmas in May :)

No comments: