Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wedding Update.

This summer we've gotten a LOT of wedding stuff taken care of! It feels nice to be so accomplished on some things! Of course, as I mentioned before, I'm not telling a lot of the wedding details, because I want everyone to be excited & surprised the day of.  I love that about weddings--just waiting to see what's going to happen next....or what the first dance song is going to be....all that! And if you think you can figure out the details from my Wedding Ideas board on Pinterest, well, you can study that board all you want but I guarantee you won't see most of those ideas next June!  But, there are a few things I don't mind telling and they are:

 
The Venue
Both the ceremony & reception will be held at The Science Museum of Virginia in Richmond.  The ceremony is going to be outside, with the reception inside.
 
The Colors
I've gotten NUMEROUS expressions from people when I tell them what the colors are....and that there are THREE.  Most of the time, you usually only see one or two colors, but not for us!
 
The Photographers
I'm SO excited that I found Steven & Lily!!! They are an amazing couple and I'm REALLY looking forward to having them around to document our big day next year! We recently met up with them to have our engagement pictures done, and if you missed it, you can check those out here.
The Wedding Party
There's 12 of 'em! 6 Bridesmaids and 6 Groomsmen.  We are also going to have 2 flower girls.
 
And everything else?
Welllllllllll, you're most likely just going to have to wait another 289 days to find out!

1 comment:

Nina Diane said...

dang, I got so excited when I saw wedding update...but I already knew all of that stuff....haha