Saturday, October 4, 2014

Fall Makes Perfect Scents

As Fall was coming, I noticed I didn't have any fall scented soaps or candles.
Tragic, I know. How would I go on??
Luckily, I knew I had some really great coupons for Bath and Body Works, so I stocked up on a few fall soaps and a candle!  The soaps were on sale 4 for $15, I had a 20% off coupon, and I had a coupon for a free 3-wick candle so I got all of this for $15.16! I was super excited! 

The soap scents are great--the fruity ones are my favorite.  Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin doesn't quite smell like pumpkin, but I still wanted to buy that was pumpkin related, just because.  Also, it took me forever to pick out a candle.  They had so many choices!!  I can't remember the name of the one I initially liked, but I finally convinced myself I wouldn't get it because it smelled too cinnamon-y, and reminded me of the cinnamon scented pinecones you see at Christmastime.  While you know I love Christmas, but I was specifically looking for a Fall scented candle.  Matt kept coming back to me with this Leaves candle and I kept saying, "I don't want a candle called Leaves! That's weird!" But, it ended up being the scent I enjoyed the most in the end....who knew? (Besides Matt, haha.)

No comments: