Friday, April 3, 2015

2015 To-Do List: 1st Recap

So, it's time to see how good of a job I have (or haven't) been doing on my 2015 To-Do List!
 
#1. Every month, try one new idea found on Pinterest.
First, in January, I made Bubble Pizza, which was pretty good!  We may not have it often, but it's still a go-to meal to have ;) In February, I tried 2 things off Pinterest: a new way to organize my nail polish, and a way to try and clean the kitchen sink.  One was definitely more successful than the other, haha.  Last month, of course, were the delicious Jamaican Jerk Chicken tacos we made! That was definitely a Pinterest win!!

#2. Read these 9 books. (see here for the list)

I'm not doing as good in this category as I'd like to be.  I've read one full book from the list-- Adulting: How to Become a Grown-Up in 468 Easy(ish) Steps by Kelly Williams Brown.  I can't recommend this book enough! It honestly did have great tips, and a few recipes! Even though it might be weird if I laughed out loud while reading, there were parts that were so funny and entertaining, I couldn't read fast enough!  I did start reading, The Love Affairs of Nathaniel P. by Adelle Waldman, but I read a few chapters and still couldn't get into it, so I had to put it down.  Now, I'm currently reading Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin.

#3. Watch five consecutive episodes of Doctor Who with Matt.
We haven't watched any episodes yet.  But hey, there are still 9 months left in the year!

#4. Find more ways to organize anything.
I had to start the new year with a planner, so that was the first thing to check off of my to-do list for my 2015 To-Do List........too much there?
Like I mentioned above, I organized some of my more used nail polishes.  I love having this jar on the counter now!

I also did a really big clean out of my closets, and got rid of a TON of stuff! (Oh, by the way, there will be another big yard sale at our house this Spring! Date is TBD :)

And, because every blog post needs a picture, I thought I'd share this funny one, rather than pictures you've already seen from the above topics!  When Matt and I both saw this, the first thing we each said was, "That's SOOO Maple!!" haha She is not a fan of water!!


Happy Good Friday :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

A way to organize your nail polishes? I need that in my life! I'm going to have to pin that on pinterest!