Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Weddings, Halloween, LuLaRoe, and Everything in Between

Matt got a fryer for his birthday from my parents, and it’s been used several times just in the past week. Sunday morning, we didn’t have power for a while, so Matt used it to heat up water to make coffee & then made french toast! Yum! Last week, he surprised me one night and made fried Oreos..double yum!! I didn’t get them at the fair like I usually do, because I just couldn’t bring myself to spend $5-$6 on 5 Oreos, haha.


My cousin, Brooke, got married this weekend and despite the rain, everything turned out great!!! We made the most of it and had a great time! We certainly have some fun memories to look back on :)

I am loving this fall weather! It finally feels like it’s October and Halloween is on the way! Speaking of Halloween, we’re going to have more outside decorations this year. So far, it’s looking awesome! Matt does such a good job making the outside of our house and yard look so festive for whichever holiday is coming up! And see, Matt’s been getting Marshall in the Halloween spirit, too ;)


I just took a HUGE step into my next endeavor--I’m officially a LuLaRoe consultant! I am so excited about this opportunity, and can’t wait to share some awesome clothes with everyone :) Be sure to join my LuLaRoe Facebook group so you won't miss out on the fun!


Fall TV is back!! I've already been watching Dancing with the Stars, but I'm SO excited for The Middle and Fresh off the Boat tonight. Love both of those shows! Gives me something to watch and pass the time while working on a Halloween project for Matt--I'll show the finished product once everything's finished!

2 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
Have a nice day!

Mallory Nolte said...

Thanks Veronica :) appreciate you stopping by!