Saturday, June 8, 2013

06.08.2013. : Our Wedding Day

In September of 2007, Matt & I went to The IMAX Theater at the Science Museum to s
ee Harry Potter.

{First of all, I'm so glad he came with me, because now he loves Harry Potter almost as much of me, and I have someone else to quote the movies with ;) }

Never in my life did I imagine we'd come back to that same location to get married six years later.

It's funny how things work out like that, isn't it?






There are three words that could basically sum up what everyone is saying today: It's about time.

Who would've thought that 2,218 days ago, my future husband asked me to be his girlfriend?  

For the past six years, I've been so lucky to have Matt in my life.

Today, the past twenty-two months of wedding planning will finally pay off.  

I can't wait to be surrounded by all of our family & friends tonight!

I'm excited to see our visions come true--including those we had to change last minute at the rehearsal!


Matt, 

We've talked about this for what seems like forever, but today is finally the day!
I can't wait to walk down the aisle and finally see you!
It seems so surreal that all the hard work and long hours are finally coming together for the end product!

Thank you for putting up with me through all the wedding planning, with me thinking that nothing will ever come together, we should've never done this, or we should've changed that.  
And yes, I'll put it on here, again.  With most of the decisions we made or the conclusions we came to, you were right.  :)

Matt-Matt, I love you so much and am looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you!
Starting with a much needed honeymoon in Jamaica!!!

I love you!!

No comments: