Monday, July 8, 2013

Happy Birthday Matt!

Matt,

Let me start by saying that I'm writing this at 9:20 a.m., but I have absolutely no idea what time today this will be posted, as I am clueless as to when our internet will start working!

At this time, exactly a month ago, I was sitting in the salon chair, having my hair put up perfectly for the day ahead.  Now that I think of it, I have absolutely no idea what you were doing at this time, haha.  The whole day seems like a whirlwind when I look back on it now, but it was one of the greatest days of my life.  Even though we might not remember much of it, we had awesome photographers capturing the moments, along with friends and family documenting the day for us.  That day, a whole new journey began for us!

Now, a month later, I'm quietly typing this in the den, because I'm making as little noise as possible and letting you sleep in because it's YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!  Your first birthday as a married man! Haha.  And, like I say EVERY year, we now get to be the same age for forty days!

As I wrote in your card this morning, {yep, I got up earlier to make sure that was done before you wake up! lol}, it occurred to me that it's the seventh birthday card I've bought for you.  Even though we've been together that long, it seems like the time has just really flown by!

I hope you have a great day today, Matt!  You received lots of fun gifts last night from our families to work on projects you'd like to do for our house & yard, so I hope the weather holds out for you :)

I love you so much!

Love,
Mallory

xox

No comments: