Wednesday, October 11, 2017

I'm baaaaack. Take Two.

I’m doing a great job with this blogging thing that I said I was going to pick back up on.  Haha.

But, as much as I love blogging (I really do!), I love spending time with my family more!  I’m still working with LuLaRoe, too, which is so awesome and fun!

Marshall is growing like a weed! He has been talking so much more--it’s mostly gibberish, but he is definitely very intentional when he talks!  He loves Mickey Mouse and gets so excited when he sees it coming up next on TV.  The Puppy Dog Pals theme song is his favorite, and he gets so giddy and happy when the song comes on and starts dancing!

When I went back to work at the end of summer, Marshall started daycare.  It was definitely a brand new transition for him, as he had never stayed with anyone other than family before.  After that first week, he was a pro!  He’s eager to play and eat breakfast as soon as he gets there, and he always has a huge smile on his face when he sees Matt or me when we pick him up :)

Since going back to work, Friday nights have been relaxing nights for us. What does this look like? Matt’s probably playing Overwatch, and Marshall is in bed with me watching TV and staying up past his bedtime ;)  And I don’t hate it one bit!


I have several posts either written out or planned out in my head (and some that require me taking the time to take pictures from my camera and put them on my computer), so hopefully I really will start posting more.

But we'll see.

No comments: