Saturday, April 29, 2017

iTunes Shuffle

The laptop I have is the one I got for college, which when I really think about how long it's been since I entered as a freshman, it's crazy to me!  Needless to say, this laptop has really seen its day.  It's super slow now, but I'm still able to get work done.

I'm putting together LuLaRoe outfits right now and making sure my inventory is up-to-date, and I decided to open iTunes for some background music.  I put it on shuffle, and was really entertained by this random mix of songs, so I decided to share a few :)  Maybe some I shouldn't even admit to having on here, haha.

1. 50 Ways to Say Goodbye by Train

2. Dialogue from Winning London (a really good Mary-Kate and Ashley movie, if I do say so myself)

3. Last Christmas by Hilary Duff

4. I Am the Walrus -- the karaoke version from Abby's graduation party. haha.  I hope you guys had the pleasure of seeing my cousins, Gabby and Alison, and I perform this song back then.  Between the 4 of us, we put on some GREAT concerts!

5. Merry Christmas Baby by Hanson (their Christmas CD is amazing!)

6. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by Judy Garland

7. Your Crowning Glory by Raven and Julie Andrews (from The Princess Diaries 2)

8. Mysterious Ticking Noise from Potter Puppet Pals* (thank you Lindsey & Jordan for putting this on a CD for me senior year at Longwood!!)

9. That's Just the Way We Roll by The Jonas Brothers (not gonna lie, after hearing this song again, I still love this song just as much as I did when it first came out, haha).

10. All Over the World - I'm not sure who it's by, but it's off of the MFUGE soundtrack from the mission trip in 2006!  Brings back some good memories hearing this song again!  We had some GREAT times on those trips!!


*If you're a Harry Potter fan and have never heard of Mysterious Ticking Noise, you need to go look it up on YouTube right now.

Are y'all even the slightest bit shocked at the amount of Christmas songs that came on in a short time frame?


P.S. These outfits I'm putting together will be posted in my Facebook Group Page on Monday ;)

No comments: