Wednesday, November 22, 2017

I'm Thankful For...

I'm thankful for Marshall's daycare.
I can't tell you how much time I spent this summer stressing and worrying over where Marshall would be once I went back to work.  We couldn't be happier with the daycare we found and we absolutely LOVE it! The owners and teachers truly love the kids and Marshall loves them! They take such good care of him and my favorite thing is when arts & crafts projects are sent home on Fridays so we can add them to the fridge ;)

I'm thankful for the LuLaRoe opportunity.
I've posted about it before on my LuLaRoe shopping page on Facebook, but I truly am thankful to have the opportunity to be a LuLaRoe Fashion Retailer! Coming from someone who used to dread shopping for clothes, LLR has been such a positive thing for several reasons: 1) I enjoy trying on clothes and getting new clothes!; 2) LLR has helped us SO much financially! We never have to worry about where the money is coming from to make my car payment each month which is SUCH a huge relief; 3) I've met so many awesome people through LLR! Whether we've met in person or just online, it's been great to make new friendships! (And I'm not even really a "people-person", except for LuLaRoe, haha)

I'm thankful for our family.
1) Well, you know the saying, "friends come and go, but family is forever." Family is always there for you and there to help you out.  Which leads me to #2... 2) We always have a babysitter. haha. I kid, I kid....but really.

I'm thankful for the essentials that are needed for living (that we can easily forget how fortunate we are to have).
Our house, electricity, water, our cars, our jobs, food on the table everyday, the air we breathe (Dad, thanks for bringing that to Thanksgiving this year, haha!),

I'm thankful for ridiculously random things that still make me happy.
The TV show, Arrow, for finally being a show that Matt and I can watch together and enjoy (this is rare, but it's something we look forward to every week!); For always having some type of dessert in the house, because I like dessert. But nothing too sweet; For Christmas music, because everyone's always happier when listening to Christmas music.

I'm thankful for an awesome forgiving God.
Because we all mess up sometimes, right?
Psalm 18:30: As for God, his way is perfect: The Lord's word is flawless; he shields all who take refuge in him.

I'm thankful for all the things I forgot to mention, because it's after 9:00pm and my contacts are drying out and my brain is shutting off, so I simply can't list anything else tonight.

I hope you all have an amazing Turkey Day tomorrow!!

No comments: