Friday, December 1, 2017

25 Days of Christmas: Day 1

Something fun I've done in the past is my own 25 Days of Christmas with blog posts!  Each year, there's a different theme.  I did it for 6 years straight, starting in 2009.  2015 was the first year I didn't do it, because Marshall was born 22 days before Christmas.  Last year, we attempted, but only made it to the 5th day.  Well, this year, we're trying again with last year's theme: 25 Different Christmas books!


Marshall LOVES reading and looking through books now, so I think this year will be much more successful ;)

I wasn't home tonight for the first Christmas book of the season, but Matt got some great photos of Marshall flipping through the book.  Matt told me that Marshall was so excited to read (which he always is!) and wanted to hold the book himself the entire time. I can't wait until it's my turn tomorrow night ;) I know Marshall's going to love reading these books each night!

Book #1: Toy Story - Woody's White Christmas




To see previous 25 Days of Christmas posts:
2009: different Christmasy things done each day.  Click here to start :)
2010: favorite Christmas songs.  Click here to start :)
2011: favorite Christmas ornaments. Click here to start :)
2012: favorite Christmas movies. Click here to start :)
2013: different Christmas cookies/treats each day. Click here to start :)
2014: different Christmasy things done each day. Click here to start :)

No comments: