Tuesday, December 5, 2017

25 Days of Christmas: Day 5

I feel like this is the week of no slowing down! Three more days to go....we can do this! But this time of year, weekends tend to be just as busy, but at least it's filled with fun Christmas stuff :) I'm looking forward to it, but I don't want to wish this month/season away at all!

After shopping for our Angel Tree child tonight (with funds raised from my LuLaRoe sales and Matt's personal contribution), we were all exhausted, but we still got our books in tonight! 


Books #5: Mickey Mouse: Deck the Halls and Be Jolly

It was so cute--while I was reading the first book, Marshall leaned across me to get the other book, and flipped through it as he was following along. Then, when it was time to read the second one, of course he switched and did it again! haha.  This year's 25 Days of Christmas books is going so much better than last year's, since Marshall is very much into reading and loves books!



No comments: