Sunday, December 24, 2017

25 Days of Christmas: Days 21-23

The past couple nights, Marshall hasn't been "feeling" reading. On the 21st, when he first started this, I thought, "okay, no big deal, we'll just double up tomorrow." But then, it kept happening. haha. The 22nd and the 23rd were no different.  He'd sit still for MAYBE 10 seconds, and that was the end of that.  A couple of the books, I did actually finish, but I know good and well he wasn't paying a lick of attention. haha.


Last night, after the 3rd night in a row of Marshall not wanting to read, I realized we were running out of days in the 25 Days of Christmas, and I'm just going to need to do a blog post now, before Days 24 and 25 are ready to be written.

So, here are the books we attempted reading the past couple days:

Book #22: Christmas Joy





No comments: