Friday, December 29, 2017

In Between Time

I saw this quote the other day, and it couldn't be more accurate.


There aren't anymore presents to be wrapped.  (There are some to still be given though!!)  No more decorations need to be put up.  The radio literally stopped playing Christmas music at midnight as it became December 26th.  And we're still eating on Christmas candies, cookies and Chex Mix.   No complaining on that last point, though.

I originally thought the week before Christmas flew by, mainly because Matt and I were both off, and we didn't do as much as we had planned, which isn't totally a bad thing.  But now, after having this week literally fly by, last week seems like it lasted twice as long.  What's with that?  Thankfully, we do still have a long three-day weekend ahead of us.

I hope you all have an amazing New Year's weekend! We'll be spending tomorrow with my dad's side of the family for Round 2 of Christmas!! Bring on all the fun, food and laughter!

No comments: