Wednesday, December 6, 2017

25 Days of Christmas: Day 6

This crazy week continues!! Around lunchtime, I was thinking this evening would be a little more relaxing than Monday and Tuesday, but of course I was wrong. haha. Even though it didn't go quite as planned and all of us were running all over the place it seemed, Matt still made us an awesome dinner....and I rarely finish everything on my plate, but tonight, I almost cleaned it. haha

And even though sometimes it seems like getting this blog post up seems like one more thing just to check off my to-do list, it is nice to slow down and read with Marshall...I know he won't always want to read each night, so we'll take it while we can!


I was so excited to find this cute little Hallmark book, in perfect condition, at Goodwill last year!! I'd never read the book until now, and it's such a cute little story.

Book #6: Jingle All the Way


P.S. My little munchkin is looking so much bigger and older these days. :'(

No comments: