Friday, December 8, 2017

25 Days of Christmas: Days 7 and 8

I like to think I've learned how to "go with the flow" more, but it doesn't always work out that way. ha!

I soooo wanted to get a blog post up last night, but someone was all hyped up and crazy for some reason, so there was no sitting still to read. 😳

As this crazy week comes to an end (WITH SNOW!), I'm just going to cut to the chase, so Matt and I can catch up on Arrow on Netflix! Is anyone else as addicted to the show as I am now??


Book #8: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: A Very Merry Christmas This book has three buttons on the side that plays music...I so wish technology would've cooperated with me tonight and let me upload a video of Marshall dancing...it was hilarious!

*The Mickey book Marshall is *reading* is one of our books from the other night...he was flipping through the pages as I was reading.*



Here's to a fun, snowy weekend! Happy Friday!

No comments: