Monday, December 4, 2017

25 Days of Christmas: Day 4

Have you ever heard the expression "today is the Mondayest Monday?"  Today was one of those days.  It was a whirlwind of a day with so much going on!


Despite the craziness, we can always look for the positives, right?  I got to visit Hermitage's ACE Center today, which I've never been to before.  We went into the Culinary Arts program, and I was so impressed to see them making pasta and crepes!  It was awesome, and I could tell our students visiting were really enjoying it!  Marshall continued celebrating his birthday today, by taking more cupcakes to daycare and share with his friends!  I took Marshall for his 2 year check-up today, and he took his shot like a champ!  We watched bits and pieces of Christmas movies this afternoon and evening, which brings me to day's Day of Christmas!


Two of the movies on this evening were classic Christmas movies: The Santa Clause, and The Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause.  So, it was only fitting to read the book version of the 3rd movie in the trilogy!

Book #4: The Escape Clause


No comments: