Monday, December 25, 2017

25 Days of Christmas: Day 25

How is it that we only have a few hours left of Christmas day? 😭 It always makes me sad that there's so much build up leading in to Christmas (hello, Hallmark Channel started playing Christmas movies BEFORE HALLOWEEN, which I had no problem with at all!), but then December 26th, it's like Christmas never happened.  Everyone's moved on.  Except me, and several other people I know who will keep on embracing Christmas through the 12 Days 😀

I can't believe these 25 books have come and gone. WHERE did the time go? It seems like we just started this year's 25 Days posts, and now, this is the last one. I love that we were able to do it this year, even when we had to double or triple up books for one night. Now, time to brainstorm themes for next year's posts! (Suggestions are welcome, if you have any fun ideas!)



Apparently, Christmas was exhausting for this one...



I think Maple's going to miss these fun nights, too.  Okay, probs not.


Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: