Sunday, December 3, 2017

25 Days of Christmas: Days 2 and 3

Last night, I was out at the Bizarre Bazaar and came home just a little after Marshall's bedtime.  I had no clue that Marshall would decide it was bedtime almost an HOUR earlier than usual! So since I didn't get to read to him, we saved books 2 and 3 all for tonight, which worked out great!


Today is Marshall's birthday and he got TONS of new books, including Christmas books, so you'll see those throughout the month, in addition to old favorites!

Book #2: A Cars Christmas
Book #3: Jingle Pups

Cars has been one of my favorite movies ever since it came out, so I was of course excited to read it ;)


Marshall loves Paw Patrol, and I'm sure he's still confused as to why we call him and the dalmatian in the show by the same name. haha

No comments: