Monday, December 18, 2017

25 Days of Christmas: Day 17

Y'all, I was all set last night.  We read our book, the pictures (and videos, in this case) had been taken, and I was ready to get this blog post up.  Then what happened? OUR INTERNET WENT OUT.  I was so upset, because I was really looking forward to getting this one posted. But, as I've come to accept, it's okay if this gets posted later than planned, right? Right.

Book #17 was actually read by someone extra special.  This book was given to Marshall from my dad, Marshall's Poppy, on Marshall's first Christmas  Dad had his dad, my Papa, and Marshall's great-Papa, record himself reading this book, so Marshall would always have it.  Sadly, Papa passed away just a couple months after this Christmas, so we really cherish this book!




I can't get this video to turn the correct way, sorry!


No comments: