Saturday, December 16, 2017

25 Days of Christmas: Days 15 and 16

I love how much Marshall loves books now, which makes doing these 25 Days of Christmas books so much more fun!  Sure, there are some nights where he's such a wiggle worm, but then there's nights where he'll sit studying each picture.  Or maybe he'll start knocking on the pages when I say, "Joseph knock, knock, knocks on every door...", much like he did tonight. haha.



Book #16: One Small Donkey

I just love this first picture! I read The Itsy Bitsy Reindeer to the tune of The Itsy Bitsy Spider, and Marshall did the motions of the spider version as I read! It was so funny. And he probably thinks I'm nuts for singing a really wrong version of the spider song he knows. haha


"Dad, why do you take pictures of us reading every night?"


"Mom, read faster!" He started turning the pages way too soon 😂

No comments: