Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Planting Memories

Marshall learned about plants a couple weeks ago at daycare, so I figured he would enjoy helping me plant flowers the other day.  I didn't realize how much he would enjoy it (and how upset he would be when the dirt was put away 😂), or how much I would enjoy it myself. <--Mom, you read that right. haha.

This past week, I found planting flowers to be really relaxing.  I know, who am I?  lol.  Which then led me to wonder why it had to be something that could end up being really expensive that was relaxing to me. Ha!

But, this is also one of my new favorite memories: planting flowers with Marshall.  He loves helping pour the dirt into the pot, even though his cup barely has any in it and some ends up in the yard.  



Maple was close by...supervising.


Now to find more plants & pots! 

No comments: