Wednesday, January 24, 2018

I Get It, Marshall

That time I finally understood Marshall's perspective...

We have what seems like a hundred episodes of Mickey and the Roadster Racers and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse recorded on DVR, for those times when Marshall needs to chill out.  Mickey always does the trick (as does Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy--he loves those shows).  The DVRd episodes don't have any commercials, other than the intro and a few at the end, which we can fast forward through.


This child knows his Mickey Mouse so well that when the Hot Dog song comes on at the end of an episode, he starts looking for the remote to bring us so we can fast forward to the very end and start the next episode.  This kid picks up on everything!

In the beginning of December, Matt and I started binge watching Arrow on Netflix, so we could catch up on all the previous seasons to get to where we were in the current season.  Once we finished all of Arrow, I started binge watching The Flash to get up to speed*, and I did, just in time for last night's new episode.

*For those of you who watch The Flash...was that joke funny, or no?

So we watched last night's episode of The Flash..without fast-forwarding through commercials, and when it went off, I said, "I can't believe we have to wait a WHOLE WEEK before the next episode!  Now I know how Marshall feels when he's watching Mickey on actual TV and he wants the next episode to start right away!"

I get it, Marshall.  I totally get it now.

No comments: