Friday, July 5, 2019

Fourth of July Crafts

This week, we did a different patriotic craft or activity every day, and even did the last one at the river yesterday!

We started off by painting some fun fireworks on Monday.  Super easy instructions here.


On Tuesday, Marshall loved making this hand print and fingerprint flag.
He calls his hand prints "high fives" and I love it 😊


On Wednesday, we did a counting worksheet and some coloring pages.
On the worksheet, I told Marshall to write his name on top of this line. He took what I said way too literally. 😂😂




At the river yesterday, Marshall made a necklace out of dried pasta noodles that I dyed red and blue.  Although, Marshall didn't hesitate at all to tell me they were more green than blue. haha
Yes, Marshall. No matter how much blue dye I kept adding, they still had a greenish tint. 😂


Hope you all had a fun Fourth of July!

No comments: