- 7-11 cashier
- marine biologist
- pediatric nurse
- camera person for SNL
- wedding photographer
- orthopedic doctor/surgeon's assitant
- physical therapist
- physical therapist assitant
- pastry chef
- actress (or basically anything where I could make $500,000+ a day)
- wedding planner (because I love every aspect of weddings)
- cake shop owner
- diner owner (Mal & Al's) --with my cousin Alison
- interior decorator
- personal trainer
- wife & mom
- Chick-fil-A baby cow? (since I'm too short to be THE cow)
You could say I've changed my mind a few times in my life about what I've wanted to be when I grow up.
I still have no idea what I'm going to be or what I even want to be. I know I won't be taller. I hope I won't be too much shorter...
But for now, I just have to get through these last two years to at least have some sort of degree and then get out into the real world in some occupation. Will it be the one I stay with for the rest of my life? Maybe so. But maybe not. Who knows.