Friday, July 9, 2010

Well, I certainly feel horrible...

For not having time yesterday to post that it was MATT'S BIRTHDAY!!!

Yesterday was just so busy that I honestly never got time.
I woke up and went to work (as did he);
Worked later than I planned;
Found out I was meeting Matt's family at 5 for dinner (it was 3:15 and I was eating my employee meal);
Hurried home to change and wrap Matt's present;
Could not find a single bag to fit the box of his present in (they were all too small by a hair or ridiculously too big);
Matt texted me to say they'd be later (I get excited for some extra time);
I decided to go to the store first to by a bag;
Find out on the way that they've left already and I still need more time!!!!;
Dinner at Cracker Barrel;
Swimming at his grandparent's house (with cake and ice cream cones :) :) :) )
Come home. I'm dead tired. And I just crash.
The end!

But, tonight, I am going out to dinner with Matt and we are meeting some "couple friends" for a movie: A-Team.
Matt and I have been to the movies for his birthday every year since we've been together. This is our fourth time and I'm sure there will be lots more.

So that is all for now :)

Happy Belated Birthday, Matt! I love you <3

P.S. We are now in the 40 days of every year that Matt and I are the same age! haha...

No comments: