Monday, February 28, 2011

I wish...

...that there were more hours in a day. 36 would be good, so I could have at least a full 24 hours to get stuff done. To get WORK done.


...that I didn't have all of that work to do so that I could have more "fun" time. I'm finally on the last Harry Potter book, and I'm about halfway done with it. The only time I can really find to sit down and read is before class, which may or may not be the reason I get to my first class of each day about 20-15 minutes early.


...that I could have enough money to go see every movie coming out this summer! Matt and I have a list approximately { } this long (give or take a few spaces) of the movies we want to go see. Some include, Wild Hogs 2 (this is a MUST), Pirates of the Caribbean 4, The Hangover Part II (?), Green Lantern, Cars 2, Transformers, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2!...the list goes on!


...that Longwood would turn the air conditioning on in all of the buildings. Because living in a room where it's 81 degrees, and going to class and sweating for 50 minutes, are not fun at all. However, if it should get cold again, don't hesitate to start burning more of those wood chips to keep us warm. kthanks.

...

No comments: