Time for another post about our favorite baby items! If you missed the first one (time to eat), you can check out that post HERE.
This post isn't as long, because we're all pretty content with just the basics! Marshall has only a few bath toys he's interested in right now, which you'll read about in the post. I try to give him others to play with, but he wants nothing to do with them, haha. He knows what he likes ;)
1. Disney Baby Tigger Puppet Towel: I just think hooded bath towels are the cutest! Seeing Marshall all wrapped up in these towels after bath time is so adorable! When we first saw this Tigger towel, I knew we had to add it to our registry immediately. Why? Because Maple has a Tigger Halloween costume and they have to match! haha. We'll have to remember to get a picture of that next month!
2. Disney Mickey Mouse and Friends Bath Toys for Baby: These are Marshall's FAVORITE bath toys! So much so, that Pluto gets to venture out from bath time--he stays downstairs with us, and stays with Marshall when we go out, drop him off at our parents' house, etc. He loves him!
3. Johnson's Baby Head-to-Toe Body Wash: This is a pretty basic baby bath time item that I'm sure a lot of people use. We've tried a couple other Johnson's body wash types, but I really like this one the best.
4. Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather: This is the tub we started with when he was born. One thing I really like about this, is that it folds easily for storage.
5. Koala Baby 6 Pack Blue Anchors Washcloths: We have a few different brands and types of washcloths that we received from our baby showers. We've used them all, but these are our favorites. They're super soft--so soft, that the towels that came with them have an even softer side and we've used them as blankets for Marshall since he was born.
6. Alex Toys Rub a Dub Hoops for the Tub: These are toys that Marshall sometimes branches out to. haha. The balls that come with this will squirt water out, and he'll be entertained for like, 5 seconds, then go back to play with Pluto and Mickey. The hoop is great, though, because it suction cups to the side of the tub, and is storage for the balls or other toys.
7. Munchkin White Hot Inflatable Duck Safety Baby Bath Tub: We moved Marshall to this tub around 8 months. He loves it so much! Besides the plugs to inflate it with air, this tub has a separate plug in it so you can either fill it with water, or leave it empty. We usually leave it unplugged so Marshall can play in the water-he will just sit and splash in the water all day if you'd let him! The one time we kept it plugged was when we actually took this to the pool with us for him to use!