Saturday, January 11, 2014

Love List

I've been adding to this list all week, and while it may not be very long, here are some great things I'm loving this week!!

Saving Mr. Banks--if you have not seen this movie yet, you need to! It's so so great {and made me want to go to Disneyworld some kinda bad!!!}! We went a couple of weeks ago, and it was so neat to see how a movie we all love came together!

Has anyone else bought or listened to the Robertson Family Christmas CD? My gosh, it's a great CD! A good mix of songs and readings, and I promise the songs will get stuck in your head! I can't tell you how much I go around saying {in my head or out loud...} "...Wishing you a hairy Christmas and a Happy Happy Happy New Year." Also, I can't forget to mention how much I love to listen to Jase and his wife sing Baby, It's Cold Outside.  Honestly, if you laugh at the show, you'll enjoy the CD, that's for sure!

Speaking of Duck Dynasty, one of my Christmas gifts from Matt's parents was Miss Kay's Duck Commander Cookbook. I tried my first
recipe Monday night--Jep's Best Baked Beans, and my goodness were they good! I will definitely be making those again!! Now, time to figure out which recipe to try this week!



2 hours delays! Woo-hoo! We had 2 this week due to the low temperatures, and coming into work late felt great! So did wearing jeans both days! :)

Krispy Kreme! Matt found out that they had new Cheesecake doughnuts, so we definitely had to go! I also had a coupon for a free dozen of fresh glazed doughnuts, so we got them too! They had samples of the two cheesecake flavors, Chocolate and Caramel, and the Chocolate was really good--so we got a few of those in our assorted dozen ;)


After Christmas sales--you know I love these! I stalked Target almost every day for about a week and a half, checking to see what they still had left, but I was waiting for them to finally mark everything down to 90% off. January 4th, I got a call from my mom & sister, who were already there, letting me know that they had marked stuff down! So, of course Matt and I headed out there {we were already going to a few stores, anyway}, and we loaded up. Well, that's an exaggeration..we didn't really get that much. But, we did spend only $8.00 and saved $72.00! I'll take it! :)

No comments: