Sunday, January 12, 2014

Christmas at The Jefferson

I can't even put into words how much I LOVE going to The Jefferson Hotel to see their decorations every Christmas! Yes, for the most part, they have the same decorations year after year, but I just love going anyway, to look at everything and take it all in!

As we walked around and I took pictures, Matt continuously said, "You took a picture of that last year..."  Yessss, but that was last year, I see it differently this year! haha. That's my story and I'm sticking to it ;)

And you better believe I'll be back again next Christmas to see it all once again!

Even though Christmas is two and a half weeks behind us, and {most} of our Christmas decorations are put away, these pictures still put me in the Christmas spirit! Hope you enjoy!


No comments: