Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Mango Salsa

Has anyone tried the new mango salsa at Qdoba? I have and I'm obsessed! After eating it a couple of times, I knew I had to find a copycat recipe and make some of my own at home. When I did a Google search for a recipe, luckily, it took me straight to the Qdoba Facebook page where they shared the recipe they use!

This salsa is seriously amazing and is very light and refreshing, with just the slightest hint of heat.

Recipe:
  • 2 cups of mango, diced
  • 3/4 of red pepper, diced
  • 1 cucumber, peeled, de-seeded, diced
  • 1/2 cup of red onion, diced
  • 1 1/4 T jalapeno, diced (I just use one whole jalapeno)
  • 1/4 cup of cilantro, chopped
  • 2 T lime juice
  • 1 T sugar
  • pinch of salt
And all you have to do is mix it all together! It's wonderful and easy!

No comments: