My Aunt Diane (here is her blog!!: http://ninadiane.blogspot.com/) just wrote a blog with the title "Betcha didn't know......" and wrote a few things that people may not know. Well, I decided to do my own, but just real quick, because that lesson plan has to get done sometime.....
So here it goes.
Betcha didn't know.......
- I still don't know what I want to major in. You'd think half-way through college I'd know by now, but I don't.
- I have a favorite winter Olympic athlete that I love to watch. I always talk about loving Michael Phelps in the summer Olympics, but there is a winter athlete I love too: Apolo Ohno, who is a speed skater. I find those events to be so awesome and really keep you on the edge of your seat. I wish I could try out speed skating sometime!
- There's a total of 12 pictures of just Matt, or both Matt and me on my desk. Okaaaaay, one of those frames is a rotating cube thing with 4 pictures on each side and four on the inside, so I guess that makes only 9 visible on the outside, but still. That's why I never have enough room on my desk!
- I love Oreos. Almost too much. I made the mistake of buying a pack of them on Monday, because I'm constantly wanting to eat them, just knowing that they're sitting on the shelf in my closet.
- I collect hot suace packets from Taco Bell with the funny sayings. Ok, here's the story. It originally started with Shrek the Third came out in theaters and McDonalds had green straws. I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Well then, I started noticing how many different straws there were at restaurants/fast food places: green ones, black ones, white ones, white with a red and yellow stripe, clear, etc. One year at the family reunion, we were in Taco Bell and Dad and I were reading the packets and one said, "I collect straws." Dad told me I had to get it. And I guess as they say, the rest is history. I just got one the other day and it says, "Will you scratch my back?" Love. It.
- Anatomy is my favorite subject this semester. Last semester, I couldn't stand it and dreaded going to class. This semester, new teacher + awesome material = new favorite class that I actually look forward to going to.
- I used to hate putting lotion on. Even suntan lotion. I hated the feeling of it. I started putting it on this winter because my Memaw gave me some for Christmas. Now, I feel weird if I don't put any on.
- I just found myself loving writing random things about me that people may not know, so I think I'd like to do this more often, maybe with some themes in the future???? Any ideas? :)
- TODAY IS MY HALF BIRTHDAY! WHOO HOO!!!!