Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

When I first asked Matt what we were going to do for Valentine's Day, the first thing he said, without hesitation, was that he was going to make me dinner. Hey, I am ALL for that :) The only problem was, he wouldn't tell me what we were having! And it drove me crazy not knowing. Just ask Matt, cause I worried him to death!
Well, short story short: My boyfriend is awesome! lol. There's no simpler way to put it!

This is what I was greeted with on the fridge...
And this was my salad...as you can see, I didn't want much, because I didn't want to spoil my appetite :)
and HERE is one of my favorite forms of chicken (and I like a lot of chicken!) This is chicken wrapped in bacon, and covered in brown sugar and chili powder. MMMMM!!
And here is my plate of porkchops, mashed tatoes and peas. I like to eat these all together. In one bite. Triple yummyness.
This is Matt's plate, where he made a smiley face. haha.
Unfortunately, I forgot to get a picture of the sugar cookies he made but they were delicious! He made his own pink frosting for them, the kind where it's liquidy and after you pour it on and let it set, it hardens.
It was just a great night :) And we of course watched the Olympics. Couldn't miss Apolo Ohno!
Thennnn. Today before we left to come back to school, he told me he had forgotten to give me something. Well, that was a scarf, gloves and a headband/ear warmer, and also: Baby Cookie. Cookie is this stuffed dog that he gave me for our first Valentine's Day, and this dog he gave me this year looks just like the original :) He is still in the process of being named.....haha
I couldn't ask for anyone better :o)

1 comment:

Nina Diane said...

he's a keeper for sure....