Friday, June 7, 2019

Disney Day 1!

Back in November, we went on an awesome family vacation to Disney World and Universal Studios!! We met up with Mom, Dad and Abby verrry early* on Black Friday, and hit the road to Florida!

*I originally wrote "bright and early," but that isn't a correct statement since it was still pitch black when we left! haha.

I've been working on a Shutterfly photo book with our pictures from the trip, but it has turned into the biggest photo book I've ever made...and I'm not mad about it!  I think I have most of our Disney pages done, but haven't even started on the Universal ones yet. 😧 There are just so many pictures, and I want to make sure I include all of our faves!!  Plus, once I finish, I'm waiting until Shutterfly has a code for free unlimited pages, because right now, I'm pretty sure my cost for additional pages is higher than the original cost of the book. haha.

These pictures are mostly from my camera.  There are literally HUNDREDS more on our shared album on our phones, but it would take me forever to go through and choose those pics to include now. So, I'll probably have an entire post later on with just our phone pictures.  (Seriously, between the five of us taking pictures on our phone, there are SO many to go through!)  There are also some pictures that we had taken by the Disney Cast Members--we did the Memory Maker photo package, and I can't recommend it enough! Totally worth it!!

Our first day started with a character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare inside the Grand Floridian. We loved this meal--it was a buffet breakfast with so many options, including Mickey waffles, of course!


Mom and Marshall checking out the gingerbread house.
 




Since this was Marshall's first character experience, it took him a little bit to warm up to them. 






However, it didn't take him long to realize, "hey, I need to give them my book to sign!" 😂 



 


Marshall's first lanyard and trading pins, and his birthday button!
 

 Time for Animal Kingdom!







Abbs and Marshall watching the crazy monkeys:
 



 We saw Finding Nemo the Musical, and outside the theater at one of the souvenir stands, Marshall LOVED playing with this bubble gun with one of the employees!  He didn't leave with the bubble gun, but he did twist Popees' finger into getting a Dory magnet for the fridge. haha!
 





The next Disney post will be about our day in Epcot! Now, that may be tomorrow, or even next week (more likely 😝), but I promise there will be lots more fun things to share! 😁

No comments: