Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Workout Wednesday : Week 2

Thank you to everyone who gave me feedback about last week's video! :) Is it awkward slash weird seeing and hearing myself on a video? Yes, absolutely.  But, the funniest and most awkward moment after posting last week's blog : I was doing some things in my room and didn't have the TV on or anything like I usually do.  I started hearing noises and then I realized, "oh dang, that's ME!" haha. Mom was in her room watching the video and it was so weird hearing myself in the other room....yeah....not a fan.lol.

In this week's video, I don't think as I was nervous about actually recording, since I had done a video already, but boy did I act like a goober at some points.  I even specifically talked to my sister in this video and I'm still laughing about it right now.  It's kind of embarrassing, but at least you're seeing the real me and I'm not doing a million trillion recordings and choosing the best one! (Last week, that video you saw was the only one I recorded.  This week, the video is the second recording I did, and only because the music ended up being too loud and you couldn't hear me very well!)

So, hope you like this video...let me know what you think!!



And Abby, I bet I can read your mind when you hear me talking to you.  You'll be saying a long and exaggerated "wowwwwwwwwww" and I'll be thinking, "yeah. that just happened!"

No comments: