Monday, October 8, 2012

BACK!

I haven't blogged in TWO WEEKS and it's been driving me crazy!!  No, I didn't forget about it or "not have time" to sit down and write.  I didn't have my computer for the past two weeks!! I thought I was losing my mind without it.  Yeah, that's sad.  During the middle of the summer, one of the hinges on my computer broke to the point where I could barely move the screen, let alone even close it.  I literally have no idea how it broke.  It had been fine and then I was working at the kitchen table, went to close it, and realized it wouldn't move! Weird.  On top of that, my computer had been going really really slowly, so two weeks again, my dad's good friend -who might as well be a computer genius- took my computer to fix the hinge and run some updates.  The hinge took about a week to come in.

I had all of my pictures on my computer that I wanted to use for blogging, I didn't have a [good] webcam to use to make any Workout Wednesdays videos, nothing.  While I still got checked my email, and Facebook, and all that from my iPhone and Kindle, I was NOT going to write a whole blog with a touch screen. haha. I don't have the patience for that!  So hopefully this week I'll be back to blogging regularly!! (Let's hope!!)

For today, I wanted to share something funny from the store For the Love of Chocolate in Carytown.  Now, I don't know about you, but I'm not a HUGE fan of chocolate.  Sure, I'll reach for any chocolate covered pretzel I ever come across, but like super sweet and dark chocolate...no...don't like it.  Just being in this shop and smelling everything without even trying made me feel like I was on chocolate overload!

Here's a picture of part of the wall of m&ms....
 
...and here's the sign on the wall!! haha


P.S.  EIGHT MONTHS TIL WEDDING DAYYYYY!!

1 comment:

Nina Diane said...

I bought candy corn M&M's today..they are made with white chocolate! yum! And I loved the "save the dates"...so cute