Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Maple and Friends at the River

I have been to the river two times now!

My first time, the 4th of July, I was very nervous: a new place, lots of new people, and new dogs...it was a lot to take in!
I had met Annie before, but I had never met Sonny before, so I didn't really like to be around him. Annie was okay sometimes though. We had our moments and had to be careful.

My favorite part about the river was laying the grass, feeling the wind, and smelling the salty river air!

Here are some pictures from my first trip to the river!

Deddy put me in the pool to cool off...I'm not much of a fan of water, as they discovered.


Look, Cousin Annie got in, too (but soon tried to escape).

I liked it when deddy got in the pool with me!
 

My second trip to the river was for deddy's birthday!
I had a lot more doggy-play time this weekend!
 
I like to go down on the pier, but Annie usually doesn't. Maybe all she needed was a little cousin help to go down!
 

momma and deddy bought me a muzzle so I could warm up to Annie better and we wouldn't try to bite each other. I HATED having it on and kept trying to get it off. Luckily, I only had to wear it for about a minute, because then we were fine! I was so happy!
 

(I know this picture is blurry, but their faces are too funny not to share it!)
 

YOU CAN'T HELP BUT LAUGH AT THIS NEXT PICTURE!
I PROMISE NO ONE GOT HURT! HAHAHAHAHA
 

I love to be held by deddy..


The next day, Summer came!
I had met Summer before, but Summer and Annie had never met.
We all got along great! :)
 

Poor Annie...I guess that's what happens when you're the shortest dog..you get drooled on.
 

best friends..
 

Time to relax..


See, I LOVE the river!!
 

No comments: