Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Peter Pan Show

For years now, I have been to several performances by CYT, Christian Youth Theater. The organization's name has since changed to Characterworks Theater.  I first found out about the shows and started going to them because one of our friends, and fellow Key Club member, Samantha, was in the shows! Our Key Club adviser, Ms. Dick, would buy a group of tickets and then we would buy ours from her so we could all sit together. Some of the shows I've seen are A Christmas Carol, Peter Pan, Cinderella, Aladdin, Annie, and I think a couple more, but I just can't think of them!  These shows are all AMAZING.

Last night, mom, dad and I went to see Peter Pan, which was the show that concluded the summer camp.  They put this show together in 12 days! The acting was great, the costumes and sets were very well designed, and the crocodile was very funny!


Monday and Tuesday were the nights of these performances, which I found to be not coincidental, but more so ironic (Ganny told me, Abby and Brooke that there are no coincidences...everything happens for a reason. That was one of our lessons at the river! lol). Not to mention, this is one of my favorite movies of all time.
 

The back of the program had information for the shows coming up in their next season, and I'm looking forward to Shrek the Musical and going to see another production of Aladdin!! If you want to see more of their upcoming shows, be sure to check out their website!

No comments: