1 can of Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
15 ounce jar of pizza sauce
Pizza toppings - we only used pepperonis...I think next time, we'll add more toppings!
4 ounces of shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tbps of Parmesan cheese
Oregano to taste - I left this out
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut each biscuit into quarters, and place in greased baking dish.
3. Add your toppings, and then pour the sauce over everything.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Take off the aluminum foil and cover in shredded cheese and Parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for an additional 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted, and you have the crust you want. I think I did it for 8 minutes....will probably go longer next time.
And, if you remember my 2015 To-Do list, one thing was to try something new each month that I've found on Pinterest. January = check!