Friday, January 16, 2015

Christmas at VHS

The week before Winter Break was a great week at work!  It seemed like everyone was very much into the holiday spirit, and everyone was just in a great mood all week!

Each day had a different theme, and we could dress up to go with the theme. I tried to take a picture of my outfit everyday (because I knew I would eventually blog about it..haha), but I forgot on Friday!! If you cared or wanted to know, I wore my Christmas Story "you'll shoot your eye out!" shirt, haha.  After looking at these pictures....I just don't know what to think.  a) I have too many options for Christmas outfits (that's not really a problem, though); b) I need to clean our mirror; c) WHY do I automatically put my hand on my hip?! haha


We also had a door decorating contest!  There ended up being an even bigger competition between the Main Office and School Counseling!  It was so funny, all of us going back and forth over who was going to win!  Plus, our doors ended up as scenes because we kept wanting to expand! haha.  I mentioned that for next year, we just all need to combine and work together, and connect the doors in the main hallway by making a big candy cane forest! haha

The Main Office scene was as if you were sitting in your living room, enjoying the warmth of the fireplace, and looking outside at the falling snow.  We love how it turned out!!


 How awesome is this mantle Andrea put together?  And that's our secretary photo from our Christmas lunch and gift exchange!


Everyone in the Main Office also had their own snowflake to write a Christmas greeting or quote on it and sign it.  Of course, I wrote my favorite quote from the Santa Clause movies:
 

No comments: