Thursday, January 29, 2015

Christmas Picture Outtakes

This first picture is the picture we used for our Christmas cards this year. Of COURSE Maple was in it!


This post would be a little boring if I only shared that one decent picture.  I thought it would be MORE fun to share some of the outtakes from that night!!  We had over 100 pictures from this Christmas picture attempt to choose from, but here are some of the best ones narrowed down:

"Get this thing off my head!!"

 "My sofa over there looks more comfortable than this.."


"Okay momma, last one. You can go put the camera away now."
 

"What is the best way to get down from here..?"
 

"I'm going to make a run for it!"


"SEE YA!"
 

"Okay, I'll keep hugging deddy some more." 


"Can you really believe what these people put me through?"


No comments: