Friday, February 15, 2013

Friends Friday - Week One!

I've been thinking of another blog post theme to look forward to each month.  While searching through Pinterest for some ideas, I got really frustrated.

Finally, I thought, what better to do than combine one of my favorite TV shows and my blog!

So, once a month, you will see "Friends Friday!"  One Friday a month, I'm going to share one of my favvvvorite scenes or moments from one of the greatest TV shows ever, Friends! 

First the first Friends scene, I have to share one that always makes me think of my roommate sophomore year, Jordan, and our good friend, Lindsey.  There were NUMEROUS occasions when we would all be quoting this scene.  Really, it's just one word said over and over again but it is HILARIOUS.  If you've seen the episode, The One With the Cop, then you know what I'm talking about! Now, I'll save you about a minute of your time....just skip to 1:00 in the video!!


4 comments:

Lori Carey said...

When we were moving, I kept saying this as we were carrying furniture up and down the stairs. No one thought it was as funny as I did though!

Nina Diane said...

one of my favorites!!

Melody said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. When we were moving into our house I would yell "PIIVVOOTT!" and start laughing. Everyone would just stare at me because they had to idea what I was talking about. One of my favorite lines to use "It is a MOO point. It is like a cow's opinion, it just doesn't matter" :-)

Mary Marantz said...

LOL! We say PIVOT all the time!! Love this!

M:)