Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pin it Friday!

You're probably thinking I'm absolutely nuts right now.  Obviously, it's not Friday.  It's not even the day before Friday, but I'm still doing Pin it Friday, REGARDLESS! haha. 

You see, I wanted this month's Pin it Friday to be different pictures of ideas for Valentine's Day, but, there's only one more Friday before then! I couldn't do it last Friday, because that was Abby's birthday, and this Friday there will also be something special to post! Therefore, I'm posting it today, and I guess we should probably just call it, Pin it Wednesday. Nah, that doesn't flow as well, so we'll just stick it's regular name!

Anyway, these were all found on Pinterest, duh, but I hope you enjoy them!!



Okay, seriously, how funny is this?!


The only reason this next picture is posted, is because that's the same card Matt gave me for Valentine's Day 2 years ago!

 

No comments: